I'll tell you what's stinkin' cute: your girl! What a face! And what up with the lack of pink, hmmm? *B
Haylee is so delisH how can you stand it!!I L.O.V.E. clean sheets too, it's my favorite!Can't wait for Survivor!!I thnk I might use too many !!!!!
That licking the beater picture is priceless!!! She is stinkin' cute delish or however you want to say it she is a deLIGHT in this world
Haylee is getting so big. She is darling! I'm so glad I found your blog. Your post on Meridith made me cry. I'm sitting here bawling. She was such a special person. We love and miss her so much!
Haylee is so pretty, you are so blessed
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'll tell you what's stinkin' cute: your girl! What a face! And what up with the lack of pink, hmmm? *B
Haylee is so delisH how can you stand it!!
I L.O.V.E. clean sheets too, it's my favorite!
Can't wait for Survivor!!
I thnk I might use too many !!!!!
That licking the beater picture is priceless!!! She is stinkin' cute delish or however you want to say it she is a deLIGHT in this world
Haylee is getting so big. She is darling! I'm so glad I found your blog.
Your post on Meridith made me cry. I'm sitting here bawling. She was such a special person. We love and miss her so much!
Haylee is so pretty, you are so blessed
Post a Comment