Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Zoo

Baby Haylee and Uncle Aaron... ALL SMILES!!

Feeding Birds

She was loving all the animals, so she gave the big lizard statue kisses.

Only my sweet baby girl would sit next to the baby elephant and then look at me and say

"I pick his nose"

with her cute finger in his nose. What a sweet baby girl!!

Looking up close at some monkeys


It was our very first time going to the zoo. We have been to the Dallas World Aquarium before, and LOVED it, but this was the first to the zoo. We saw monkeys, zebras, bugs, crocodiles, lizards, birds, giraffe, a lion, a bear, elephants, and all kinds of other animals. Haylee was so happy the whole day. I think that her Uncle Aaron enjoyed it just as much as she did. He pushed the stroller and held her up so she could see. He took her into this bird cage where the parakeets fly free and you can buy a food stick thing for a buck to feed them. His face was about as bright as hers was the whole day. I am so thankful to have him!!!






1 comment:

Joyismygoal said...

I missed this post, how sweet and cute they both are and how nice of her to be of service to the baby elephant!? :> aren't you glad it was a statue?