I found a mom who's blog is all about her son. It is the cutest thing. She has birthday letters for everymonth of his short life thus far... and in them she says things that he is doing and how much she loves him. I wish that I had more time and was a little more creative and with it to have things like that for my haylee. Why can't I start now? I can. 20 months later... but she is not even two yet, still a baby, but trying so hard to be a big girl. I am also going to learn more about the whole blog thing and make my "blog" so cute. one day... one thing at a time though...
Its raining again, and having the 4th be in the middle of the week has really thrown off the whole schedule. Haylee woke up this morning and did not want to do anything but crawl in bed with me and sleep... but its back to work and back to normal life. When grandma got off work she picked up the little one from day care and I met them both at McDonalds for some good ole lunch. Me and the grandma had salads, which by the way were really good, and haylee had her normal chicken nuggets and apple dippers. She was so confused and wanted to go through the drive through. She does love chicken nuggets and apple juice, but mcdonalds is usally a drive through on the run kind of meal. We are busy people. But she was so happy. I want her to be polite and she is, but we are learning to say thank you. So every time I give her something she wants or just give her something I say, "say thank you mommy" and she does... in the cutest little girl voice. I love it. The simple things she does are just so wonderful. At night we all kneel down as a family and have night night prayers... she calls her papa, by saying PAPA PRAYER... everything she says is loud... and of course he comes running. (she is the light for him) Grandma is usually already there with us. She folds her arms with her little hands up under her chin and bows her head. She has even started to say amen. Then its kisses... she goes through stages where she is stingy and then loves to love on us. Its so cute. More then that I am glad that we are starting this habit as a young child for her. I want her to grow and pray and be able to have a relationship with her Heavenly Father.
Haylee is the light in the darkness... the happyness in the sadness. She came at the perfect time, right when she was supposed to. I believe that more and more every day as I watch her and the impact that she has on all those that are around her. I am so thankful that I was blessed to have a beautiful healthy baby. I love her!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment