There is a song by Nickelback and it has a really good message. It's called
If Everyone Cared
From underneath the trees, we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we are here tonight
Singing Amen, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I'm alive
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died
And I'm singing
Amen, I'm alive
Amen, I'm alive
And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along
Singing Amen, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I'm alive
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died
And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died
We'd see the day, We'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day, We'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day when nobody died
This song has such a good message. I think that as our world and our society is getting worse, then we need to remember to love everyone. I sometimes feel so much hate, that I want to crawl up in a ball and not wake up till things are happy. I know that wars need to happen to help maintain peace, but I just wish that the bad people weren't so bad, so that the good people serving our country wouldn't have to leave families behind.
Every time I hear this song it makes me think, and it's usually about a different topic, but it's always centered around loving and not hating.
1 comment:
I agree I wish we were all able to show love more and we as a people and a world could get over power struggles, greed, vanity, and hurt feelings then life would be so much more peaceful----deep thoughts girl-- Thanks for stopping by my site it was like getting a little visit--thanks for sharing
Post a Comment