Friday, July 13
I had to work... yeah! I did get off early since we are not allowed to work over 40 hours. I try to work more during the week so that I can either have Friday's off or at least just work a few hours. My mom was off work this day, which makes me want to be home that much more. She always keeps little haylee when she is off so she doesn't have to go to day care. When I got home she was sleeping... well they both were kinda. Mom was watching TV so I crawled next to her and feel asleep, it was a much needed nap. We woke as did haylee. And we finished cleaning the office and stuff and then my grandma and my cousins kids (oh and the grumpy cousin too) came over to swim. I called and had my friend adrienne and her twins come over, and then the twins from next door came over too. We had chicken and watched an Elmo movie, kids played, and it was a good time.
----Off topic: cousin... why are some people just so unhappy? I mean she has three kids, that my grandma so the kid's great grandma, practically raises. While we all swam the unhappy cousin sat up on the porch, scowling, talking on the phone. I just don't get it. Oh well...
Saturday, July 14
We swam again. Haylee LOVES swimming. Her little face got a little pink, but she had SO much fun. Nap time is at 12 or so and we swam right thru it. At 20 months that little one wears floaties and that's it. She jumps is and swims back to the step just to jump in again. That night we went to pick up my dad from the airport. He had been in Mexico with Brett and Brittany. She was so excited to see her papa. From the moment that we told her where we were going she was at the door yelling, Airport Papa. Airport Papa. We went inside to greet him and when she found him in the crowd she jumped right out of the stroller and ran to him. Gave him big hug and kisses. She then couldn't take her eyes off him. She just loves him...
Sunday, July 15 TODAY
I got a call at 7am from downstairs, it was dad. He is SUPER sick with the throw up bug and needs some 7up or sprite. So I get the baby up since if she wakes up while I am gone then he would die, and off we go. Looking all crazy to the store. We come back and he gets his sprite.
Church... it was alright. A high council member talked today. He made the comment that parents are responsible for raising their own children and teaching them. That church leaders and school is just a bonus basically. That's funny because it seems like parents are becoming not parents to kids these days. It makes me sad to see youth that I care about falling in the cracks because the parents just don't spend the time to be parents and not friends to the kids. I know that I can't save the world... but my heart tells me that I wish that I could.
If there was something that I could do as a job that would allow me to save the world and still provide for my child then I would be there. I love children so much. They are sponges, they soak up everything.
1 comment:
I love how much you post on your blog! It is like I get to look into your life when ever I want!
Post a Comment