Today I am missing Haylee... so I think that I need to take just a few minutes and brag!
My mom called me this morning to see what time I would be getting off work, since its her day off. She kept haylee at home with her. They were eating breakfast. (haylee slept in really late today) She was eating cereal, which she likes, but likes to play with it and dump it out more then she likes to eat it. I told my mom to get her some yogurt, she seems to really like that here lately. So she did, and when she finished whatever the grandma had put in her bowl she said "more o-gurt" it was so cute to get to hear it in the background, made me smile.
I have been worried about her forgetting the signs that she knows since she talks so much now. But she used the more when she told grandma that... so that's a good thing.
When my mom told her who she was talking to haylee had to talk to mommy. She talks on every phone. But each phone is a different person. My cell phone is uncle Brett, and sometimes here lately it's Merina (meridith's best friend). A phone like the ones in the house that's not plugged in (its haylee's phone) is usually Audrey, or audi, who is the cute girl twin from next door. A play phone is papa and then the phone in my room that is plugged in is ga-ma, or grandma. And they most adorable thing is she will talk and talk and talk on each phone to each one of these people. I love it... Im looking forward to a big ole cell phone bill.
One time we were at Joann's (the craft and fabric store) waiting for my mom to get there and she called. Haylee knew who I was talking to and she has to talk on the phone, she was screaming over and over again... my ga-ma, my ga-ma... so she got the phone, and she talked to her grandma till she got there. A fellow lady shopper thought it was so cute and said to watch out for a big phone bill in the future!
I'm so thankful that she's so full of life and energy and talks all the time. She brings smiles to everyone, everywhere. I'm just thankful for haylee!!!
2 comments:
she's so cute and smart! What a fun girl.
Hey you want to VT in one of our pools one of these nights?
hey look who i found from L's blog do you mind IRLF coming by for a visit You area good writer
Post a Comment