So I found out today that my bestest friend that lives in Idaho has a blog! I was telling her today how I started one and that she should go check it out and create one herself... she then tells me that she already has one, but has only posted two times on there. I checked it out just now. So cute, and I think that we even have the same background. If it is the same then isn't that weird.
Friends have always been so good to me. I would hope that I am able to provide everyone who is a friend with something, as they all provide me with so much.
Robbie has always been there. We became friends despite a mutual "friend" trying to keep us apart. We instantly got along. We hung out together, had a lot in common with family and whatnot. She was just amazing to me with all that she did (and still does). She was a full time student, full time worker, full time mom and a full time friend to me. She has been married for a little over two years and has a 12 (really??) yr old son who is amazing. She has been through a lot with me over the year... I guess it has been 5 years! And she continues to be there for me. I love her.
So today I lost my voice. Well really it started to be a little cracky monday night, and then tuesday it would crack a bit. But when I woke up this morning... it was GONE! It made for a quiet day, didn't have to talk on the phone at work. And it provided laughter for one of the docs in the office. So all in all I guess its alright. I don't feel sick and it doesn't hurt. I just don't have it. Hopefully after some sleep tonight I will get it back.
1 comment:
Yes we have the same background! A little crazy. I guess it just goes to show that we are connected in more ways than one!
Post a Comment