Thank goodness for good friends.
This morning was the annual 4th of july breakfast. It was pretty fun. I debated on going or not since my whole family was gone today... but me and miss haylee went anyways. Aaron is in Tennesse with Kim and Brett and Brittany are in Mexico (working not vacation) Mom is working and Dad was golfing with some friends.
So that leaves me and Haylee. I let her sleep in, which she does often now with her new curtains that her super grandma made for her. It keeps her room darker. She is so much happier when she gets more sleep.
Oh yeah...breakfast. These days hot dogs and pancakes are her favorite things to eat... so we went to eat hot dogs with a few friends. It was actually kinda fun. Adrienne was there and her twins. After we eat every year we do a bike parade for the kids. Haylee doesn't have a bike and would of got run over anyways by all the big kids... but her buddy was there and she had a wagon with an emtpy seat. They happen to have on the same shirt... it was cute. So haylee bummed a ride of her pal and off they went. They seemed to have fun. Again... thank goodness for good friends.
For brett and brittanys wedding we did sugar cookies, and they were so adorable. I tried to decorate some for my mom for girls camp, and yes they tasted good, but they were so ugly. So I told Amy, who decorated ALL the cookies for the wedding, that she is my hero and I want to be like her when I grow up. She told me that we would do some together. Last night we did some till about 1130 at night... but they are super cute. She finished them this morning and brought some over to the house... so much for diets right, but they are really tasty. They are fun, and pretty... so I think I may try to make it a hobby... There is dough in the fridge right now chiling for me to bake the cookies. YUM YUM...
Happy 4th Everyone!!
1 comment:
welcome to blogging! I think it's so fun!
Haylee was so darling this morning, as alwasys. Steal the pic, they are public now :)
I want a cookie!
Post a Comment