Friday, July 27, 2007
Shopping Shopping Shopping
I think I have come down with something the last few days... the shopping fever bug. Yesterday me and my mom went shopping... We went to Marshalls and I found the cutest comforter for my bed. It looks so nice. Plus some other fun things, like some Elmo jammies for baby and a cute little dress, some ABC and 123 cd's, a baby gift for a good friend of mine, a picture for the pool bath, and I think that might be it...but its all so much fun. I can never find elmo things that are not for a boy... and baby LOVES elmo. So she was very excited and since we were on our way home after this we changed as soon as we got to the car. She loves her new jammies. Then today we got up kinda early and went to IKEA with our most awesome neighbor and her totally cute twin kiddos. I was surprised at how good all three kids were. There were no major melt downs, no one got lost, and nothing was broke. I did spend more money... a decorative pillow for my bed, some little cups and bowls for baby, a magnetic board thing for this ABC toy that haylee hasn't ever got to play with since NOTHING in our house is magnetic, and a whole bunch of other random things... a new SUPER big bath run (its red), a vase, and I don't know what else. But it was alot of fun. Kim came with us too... I like it when she hangs out with us. She is so much fun to be around. Hopefully this shopping bug will be cured before I go broke... and if not then I guess I'll have to donate a kidney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment