Monday, July 23, 2007

NEW BED!!!

I got a new bed... and I LOVE IT! I love big beds because then I can spread out and roll around, my feet don't hang off the end and its GREAT! I went from a full size to a KING size bed, and let me tell you just how WONDERFUL it is...

We went out on Sat looking for a headboard, and you will never believe that I found one at Big Lots, of all places. We were driving down the road and we were about to pass a Big Lots and my mom pipes up and says, "don't they have furniture sometimes?" And I knew that they did, because I have a friend who has gotten some really cute stuff from there before. Well they are now have Pier One things, I am sure from a long time ago, but still. I got the cutest black headboard for only $120.00 I was shocked, and that's a much better price then 400-500... So its all set up now. And last night was my first night to sleep in it... I LOVE it and never want to get out of bed now. I have to say, I have slept in a king size bed before, but never alone... and it was nice to have so much room. It's so funny, haylee can't get up on my bed now. She could on my old bed, but not now.

All I need now is some black drawer handle things for my dresser and stuff. And then get a few more pictures up on the wall. I already LOVE black picture frames, which is perfect!

Cheers to New Beds!!!

3 comments:

nikko said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! Once you got to a king sized bed, you'll never go back!

;o)

Lana said...

very cool! I need a new headboard, our bedroom furniture if very ghetto.

You'll have to get Haylee a step stool.

Joyismygoal said...

I am w/ K once you go to a King sixe everything elseis just too small