Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Girls Night Out

My dad and my wonderful neighbors husband is out of town for the next few days, so last week when we discovered that they would all be gone we decided to do a girls night one night this week. Tonight was the night. My mom, Amy, Kim, Melissa and myself went to dinner at chili's and had a good time. I left haylee with a babysitter, a real one, for the first time. I have left her with other mom's and stuff while I work, which I think is different. But tonight was a real live babysitter. I think she did good. I hope so anyways. I wasn't worried, I know this young lady from church and shes a really sweet girl. When we got home baby was fast asleep in her bed... I missed her today, but tonight was a fun time.

I think that it is good for girls to get out like that. Esp mom's. To not worry about crayons on the table and all that jazz is good. I think it needs to become a monthly thing at least... and more girls should come. It could be lots of fun...hhhmmmmmmm

Tomorrow is yet another day at work. Today work was kinda fun. I was there late, but I like being able to be there and learn more and be useful. I sometimes have day when I feel useless...but today was a good day. The week has gone by fast so far. Hopefully I did not just jinx it and now it will go by slow.

No comments: