Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Terrific Tuesday

Today has been a terrific tuesday...worked, home teacher came over, swam, went to target and bought some 450 thread count sheets for my new bed (they were clearance) and some other random stuff, came home, and now I'm here and ready for bed!

Update on my bed... LOVE IT!! I have all the room in the world to toss all over the place, it's great.

Haylee has begun fit throwing.... its kinda funny, but not. She throws her self down on her knees, walks forward some on her knees and then throws her self on the floor, all the while screaming and crying with a totally tensed up body. Sometimes she eventually quits and then sometimes I have to pick her up. I don't give them any attention, the fits that is. I hope that they end really fast and this phase gets over with. Its not any fun.

No comments: