This year I think that I have used my pool the most, even though it has rained more then it has ever rained in my lifetime. Haylee LOVES to swim. She will find a swim suit or a swim "by-per" and bring it to me then say Haylee Swimming... everything is in third person. Like yesterday at church when she would not take a nap, she was playing with a few girls who were behind us. They had this origami blow up ball that they had made and haylee loved it. She would squish it and then try to blow it back up. She of course could not get it blown back up and so she would pass it back to them. Now haylee is pretty cute, of course I am the mom and so I think she is the best thing since apple pie, but really she is cute. She makes us all laugh. While one of these sweet girls was blowing the ball back up she was holding onto the back of the pew and the next thing I know is she is yelling, "i jumping i jumping" and she is jumping. I have to say it was super cute and had to smile, but come on sweet pea... take a nap of sit and be quiet, oh yeah shes still a baby... I try to keep her quiet I do. But she is totally the kind of kid that if she does stop and be still for more then 15 seconds she knows she will pass out and heaven forbid she miss a single thing.
I am so excited that she is beginning to talk in sentences. It's nice to be able to understand most of the things that she is saying. Tonight I made some cookies, and she knows that they were done and on the counter. They are for a bridal shower that is going to be here at my house on Sat, and she says ever so sweet... "papa cookie please" ... he HAD to give her one, especially since she was all sweet to the papa. But the grandma was there to make sure she got one.
Whoever knew that it felt this good to be a parent. I never want this to end...ever.
2 comments:
It never will end. You will always be her mom. Even when she is 12 and not so sweet you will still feel full of pride and love at the things that they do. I know I do.
I beleive that even when both of our kids our out of the house we will still feel the same.
By the way I love the BLOG, it is like a window into each others life's!
awww so sweet she is very entertaining and has a good mommy too.
Post a Comment