I finally am going to be able to post pictures on here without having to go to Wal-Mart to get them put onto a CD. I went a bought a card reader thing that hooks right up to the computer. As promised here are some pictures of the baby.
Now the story: It was a Sunday and she found this little purple outfit in a basket of too small clothes in her closet. It is a size 6-9 months. She HAD to wear it and since we have so many hours before church I didn't care what she wore. She loved it. It looked like a little wrestler outfit, because she is taller then 6 month old babies. She would run around, and not let me take her picture. Laughing the whole time, it must of been some kind of game to her.
I took a shower and when I got out I found her in the sink brushing her teeth. Well actually sucking the toothpaste out of the tube. She was so proud of herself. I got her a little step stool so that when we do brush her teeth she can see in the mirror and then she can also wash her hands. Well with the stool she can scale the side of the cabinets and climb into the sink. She loves to brush her teeth. It was quite cute, so I grabbed the camera and she was perfectly fine with letting me take her picture then, she even posed. She is so much fun!!!
3 comments:
She is such a cutie. My P loves to suck on toothpaste, too. Weird. Yuck!
that is the cutest wrestler I have ever seen. what a smile.
she's the cutest girl ever!
Post a Comment