Saturday, July 28, 2007

Generations

Everyone always says that all the girls look alike... from my mom down to haylee.


Today we went to a funeral and we were able to see a bunch of friends that we haven't seen in a while. After all the comments of how much we all look alike I decided to take a few pictures of us three, since we have been talking about it and we all looked so cute today... so when we got home we went out by the flowers and snapped a few.

Mommy and Haylee

The Girls



I was actually liked these little snap shots of the girls. Aren't we so cute. Haylee would only look at the camera if she could say Elmo. What is it about that little red guy that gets these kids??



3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Like I said Model pretty you guys are soooo cute and yes you do all look alike

Lana said...

you guys are so cute!! Haylee boobaylee with her sweet little smile :)

Robbie said...

I have always thought she looked like you. From the first time I saw her picture, I knew she was yours, and yours only.
After all she is very beautiful, like you.