Friday, July 20, 2007

Red Light Cameras

I officially HATE those little stinkers. I TOTALLY paused... it was red, barely, as I was coming up to it actually it was yellow...but I paused, it turned red and I turned right and NOW I have a $75.00 ticket that I get to pay. In the pictures that they sent to me it looks like I am stopped, so I follow the instructions to watch it on the video clip... and sure enough... it was only a pause!!! WHY do I have to run red lights? At least this one I can be gggrrr about... the other times I really run the light. And I do it all the time. Luckily its never when other cars are around... Its usually at night and its dark, you know when you exit off the highway the lights at the end of the ramp... yeah late at night when no one is around I ALWAYS run those. I have no idea why... but I just do. HOWEVER... it does not take away from the fact that I got a ticket in the mail for a PAUSE not a complete stop at a red light when turning right.

Caution to all you drivers... RICHLAND HILLS HAS CAMERAS... make it a good stop.


disclaimer... im not a bad driver, really im not. agressive, but not bad.

1 comment: